Mastering Agile Project Management is a training course that will help you develop Agile Project Management skills that will open up new opportunities for your career growth and make you a stronger project manager even if you are never involved in a pure Agile project.
The concept of Agile Project Management is very rapidly evolving and will have a significant impact on the project management profession; however, we are in the early stages of that transformation and there is a lot of confusion about what impact it has on project managers. This course will help you unravel a lot of the confusion that exists; develop a totally new perspective to see both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices in a new light as complementary to each other rather than competitive; and learn to develop an adaptive approach to project management to blend those principles and practices together in the right proportions to fit any situation.
The course goes covers most of the knowledge required for PMI-ACP® certification but presents it in a very practical, real-world context to provide a much deeper understanding of the principles behind it and the course includes a number of case studies to show how to apply this knowledge in a typical real-world situation.
- “I have been a Waterfall guy for many years and found it difficult to make the transition to Agile. Never occurred to me that I could start with a hybrid approach. This course got me started and already applying some of the principles outlined in it. It is an excellent way to jump into agile bandwagon and get your clients to the same.”
- “I am an Agile Coach and I was pleasantly surprised by the information in this course. It is at the right level for Project Managers and explains very accurately what agile is and also what it isn’t. I will definitely recommend this to Project Managers who want to learn about agile.”
- “The course will be of profound significance for project managers stuck with traditional project management processes but are open to ideas as to how to merge/ transition to manage large complex projects benefiting from the agile project management as well.”
This course is part of an overall curriculum that is designed around helping students develop the skills required for a high-impact Agile Project Management role. Most students will want to take the complete curriculum rather than individual courses. The complete curriculum should be taken in the following order:
- Agile PM 101 – Learn the Truth About Agile versus Waterfall
- Agile PM 102 – What’s the Future of Agile Project Management?
- Agile PM 201 – Understanding Agile at a Deeper Level
- Agile PM 202 – Introduction to Agile Project Management
- Agile PM 301 – Mastering Agile Project Management
- Agile PM 401 – Advanced Agile Project Management
- Agile PM 402 – Enterprise-level Agile Project Management