Transform Yourself Into a High Impact Agile Project Manager!
Start Your Agile Project Management Training Now!
Certificate of Completion
Students who complete all seven Agile Project Management online training courses will receive a Certificate of Completion from the Agile Project Management Academy:
Why Is Agile Project Management Training for Project Managers Important?
- The influence of Agile is causing the Project Management Profession to go through rapid and profound changes
- Those changes are likely to dramatically change the role of project managers.
- They will also raise the bar for the entire project management profession.
This is a difficult transition. It is not a simple matter between a totally plan-driven approach and totally adaptive or Agile approach.
- There are many alternatives between those extremes and it can require a lot of skill to blend the two approaches to fit a given situation.
- These courses are designed to help project managers with a traditional, plan-driven project management background understand these challenges. The courses will help project managers:
- See Agile and traditional plan-driven project management in a fresh new perspective as complementary rather than competitive
- Develop a more adaptive, high impact project management approach
- Learn how to blend traditional project management and Agile principles and practices in the right proportions to fit any given situation
Check out this article for more on the future of project management and the impact of Agile:
Agile Project Manager Training – Instructor Bio
Chuck Cobb is the author of the best-selling book “The Project Manager’s Guide to Mastering Agile” . Chuck:
- Has also published four other books on Agile Project Management and Business Excellence.
- Is one of the most popular instructors on Udemy with over 75,000 students and over 3,000 5-star reviews.
- Is also the founder of the Agile Project Management Academy
- Has been a featured speaker at a number of PMI Chapter events, agile groups, universities, corporate conferences, and PMO workshops
What makes his courses unique is that he has a very pragmatic, “real world” approach to Agile. His experience is based on over 20 years of hands-on program/project management experience in a broad range of industries and application areas.
- He is passionate about helping project managers understand the convergence of Agile and traditional project management principles and practices
- He has been an Adjunct Professor at Boston University and
- Many of his courses originated from a graduate-level Agile Project Management curriculum he originally developed for Boston University
Agile Project Management Training – Course Summary
These courses are very challenging and substantive:
- They are university-level courses that have evolved from a graduate-level Agile Project Management program originally developed for Boston University
- It’s like getting a “mini-Master’s degree” in Agile Project Management!
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you will receive a course completion certificate automatically after completing each course.
In addition to the additional course completion certificates, anyone who successfully completes all seven of the primary Agile Project Management courses will receive an overall Certificate of Completion similar to below from the Agile Project Management Academy. These certificates are not generated automatically. If you complete all seven primary courses, send me an email, and I will email you a signed completion certificate similar to the one below:
There is no difference in the courses – the courses are exactly the same on both platforms. The price of the courses are similar on both platforms; however, I have the ability to offer a bundled course discount on the AgileProjectManagementAcademy.com web site that I am not allowed to offer on Udemy.
Unfortunately, Udemy does not offer a capability for an instructor to offer a package of courses and a bundled discount. If you want to take advantage of that capability, you have to take the courses through the Agile Project Management Academy. Alternatively, the individual courses are discounted on Udemy:
Courses are on-demand and you can take the course anytime you want. The course starts as soon as you register and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course – you decide when you start and when you finish.
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like – across any and all devices you own.
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.
Yes. Students who complete this course are eligible to receive PDU’s in PMI continuing education credits. (Please note that PDU’s are only applicable to existing PMI members who have an existing PMI certification)
Instructions for claiming PDU’s are provided with the last lesson in each course.
You will receive approximately one PDU for each hour of course duration. Detailed recommendations for claiming PDU’s are provided in the instructions at the end of each course.
Yes, these courses definitely help you prepare for PMI-ACP Certification, but simply passing the PMI-ACP exam is not the primary goal. These courses are designed to go beyond passing the PMI-ACP certification exam and prepare you for a real-world Agile Project Management role. You may need to take a PMI-ACP exam prep course as a final step to prepare you to take the exam.
Yes, the time in each course can be counted towards the total of 21 hours of training required for PMI-ACP certification.
How much time is required to complete each of the courses?
The following is a summary of the time required to complete each course. Please note that the times shown are only the times required to complete the video lectures and do not include time required to take quizzes.
|Learn the Truth About Agile versus Waterfall||0:45:43|
|What is the Future of Agile Project Management?||2:35:00|
|Understanding Agile at a Deeper Level||5:01:57|
|Introduction to Agile Project Management||4:34:50|
|Mastering Agile Project Management||6:58:16|
|Advanced Agile Project Management||4:17:54|
|Enterprise-level Agile Project Management||3:46:14|
|Agile Project Management for Executives||4:43:14|
|How to Prepare for PMI-ACP Certification||3:18:25|